Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2016

Maniac Within - Add Power To Spirit (CCP Records, 1995)

Okay, I didn't fall asleep, so here's another one of my 'lucky hits' in the darker corners of the web. So I googled this band, Maniac Within comes from Austria, a country musically known only for Pungent Stench, Disharmonic Orchestra or Disastrous Murmur (am I rite?), but there was another band more into thrash/death metal, the one I'm talking about here.

So they got some super obscure releases in the mid-nineties and nobody apart from Roco did have it on Discogs. But hey, that doesn't mean you can't find it on the internet, right? I found the actual page of their label, CCP Records, and it turned out they got three copies of Add Power To Spirit left, which of course I grabbed immediately. But imagine the luck I had, I mean, the page looked as if nobody did ever change anything since like 1999 or something, and so I wasn't really optimistic to even get an answer when I wrote a mail, but hey, I got the CDs, and I'm pretty sure you haven't seen one yet. :)







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen